Sunday, September 19, 2010

boboli gardens




My eye lids feel like they weigh eleventy hundred pounds right now.  Today has been another full day of discoveries.  With all the hiking and walking and talking and picture taking and food making and shop perusing I did today I can barely stay up right enough to give you a decent blog description of my day.  But luckily, I'm pretty sure these pictures speak for themselves.  Today we walked over the Ponte Vecchio and explored the Boboli Gardens just behind the Pitti Palace.  (We got in for free. Yayyy for being students!)  I'm posting pictures from the long walk there, hiking around the gardens, and the stops along the way home.


On our way past the Duomo....plants and flowers and baby fruit trees being sold everywhere!


The sky was so so blue today.  



Giant bath tub!


Giant head!



I had the best nap ever mid way through the day.  15 minutes of bliss lounging in thick, green clover.  Lalalalaaaa



The big marble eggy thing.


Falling off the big marble eggy thing.




The beginning of a lovely walk home.


We stopped to hear some entertainment in Santa Maria Novella.  He was pretty good.  I especially loved his overalls.  I miss them.

More to come :)

I loooove you.  

~Hayden

No comments:

Post a Comment