Sunday, November 7, 2010

this is what my insides sound like lately:

John Butler - Ocean    << click it.

One of these days, I promise to post a blog with the list of music that has been accompanying me on this trip.  But today, sitting in bed, thinking about where I've been these past weeks, and where I'm going in the ones to come, this song pretty much sounds like my soul at this very moment.

I close my eyes and I can hear it in every major moment I've had here.....Landing in Florence, standing in front of the Duomo, Casentino, Cortona, Fiesole, Arezzo, Milan, Pisa, Lucca, Perugia, Viareggio, Glasgow, London...standing on the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland....

This song sounds like all the things I can't say.

It sounds like homecoming too.

I love you.  I miss you.

~Hayd

No comments:

Post a Comment