Thursday, December 16, 2010

leave your mark then let it go....

I've been packing and cleaning out my little room in our apartment.  Even with the shotty heater and broken window latch, the weird mattress and the freezing floors....I have loved this place.  It has been home to the changes in me.  This has been the most incredible, life changing, hopeful, wonderful, scary, fantastic, epic journey.  I'm almost annoyed with the word 'thankful' - it just doesn't seem anywhere near enough.

Even though it is the end of my time here, I don't feel like I'm closing a chapter of my life.  I feel like someone has supplied me with plenty of blank pages, a brand new perspective on life and just said, "Get at it, kid."

I'm on it.

Here is a giant mish mash of just some of my favorite memories....some you'll recognize, others are new:







































































Oh, this beautiful life.  

My next mission : pay it forward.  Pay it allllll forward.




See you state side..... Love you so.

Love, Hayden Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment