Monday, February 7, 2011

ci vediamo

Hello again,

It certainly has been a while.  Life has picked up again and routine has returned.  I'm still finding my way back here in the states.  So much has changed in me that I can't possibly see or feel things the way I used to.  There is good and bad in this, just as there is good and bad in everything.  But I am always looking for the good :)

This post will be my final post on Embark.  It's sort of sad.  It seems as though the adventure is over.  But it is soooooooo not.  I'll be revisiting this blog over and over again to remember.  When I'm missing Italy, this is where I'll be.

For those of you who have been reading...I'm SO thankful that you did.  I never expected anyone to follow along, but since I've been home so many people have talked to me about the blog, about the trip...I couldn't believe it.

I've taken to a new sort of online hobby.... tumblrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Basically a place for me to collect images, references images, color palettes, thoughts, words, things, oddities....anything that inspires me.  It's a place for me to sort of build my own visual philosophy and stay inspired as an artist and also...just as a human being.  If you are interested my site is:

www.the-spinning-stairs.tumblr.com

Be warned, this site was not made with the purpose of staying in touch with my family from long distances....this site is just for me and anyone who digs it.  Its not always going to be PG. Such is life.  But you are more than welcome to it.  :)

I hope wherever you are and whatever you are doing...today finds you happy and fulfilled.
Thank you so much for sticking with me!

I love you

Love, Hayden Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment